Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Here are some of the kiddies...



Welcome to my school kids! For those of you who don't know... I have been working as a special needs assistant at a 'special school' in Cork, as well as still doing some writing (don't worry). Here are some of the angels (not!) that I work with. I do love it... even though they kick and punch me and yell out profanities at me, there is some sort of satisfaction in it (lol). Today I got kicked and punched by the same girl (with down syndrome) - she says she loves me and hates me! But, seriously, we have a great relationship!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Enjoy Jodes! There's nothing like being sworn at by kids to put you in a great mood! Hope you and Dan have a wonderful Christmas. We are getting excited. Catrin won't be able to move for all the presents she has been given!

Daniel and Jody Unterrheiner said...

Hey Em, hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Catrin would have had a great day that's for sure! Does Chris have much of a break over Christmas! Tell us how you celebrated. Funny, the cold feels more like Christmas but being away from home doesn't... weird feeling I guess!